7/22/08

Com-castic!

i am in love. MADLY in love . . .

with my cable, dvr, and wireless internet! after 2.5 months of making weekly trips to panera and begging friends for some time on their computers, i can check my email in the comfort of my own home while i watch my dvr-ed episodes of law & order svu.

*sigh*

you wouldn't think that it would be that big of a deal not having cable & internet, and for some people, it's no biggie:
for the rest of us, it's really nice to have some variety when you want to unwind with a tv show. although i am grateful for the cable and dvr, having internet again has been MUCH more satisfying. looking up addresses, phone numbers, email, facebook picture posts, budgeting, movie times, information, etc. is much more difficult when it's not at one's fingertips.

although AT&T gave it a good try at my apartment, after three hours, they decided that my wires weren't up to date enough, leaving me severely disappointed last thursday night. i immediately called comcast, and, as usual, they delivered.

love is a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

Lindsey Roth Culli said...

enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts... comcast is the devil!

of course, I'm still in a relationahips with them, too. And I'm addicted to digital cable and being able to see what's on when. After a week at my mom's house without, I appreciate it all the more. :)