7/20/08

Blogs

blogs can be sort of arrogant, don't you think? i mean, here i am writing about whatever crap i feel like writing about at the moment, assuming that people care enough to read it! ha!

the funny thing is, even though it might appear arrogant, i still love reading, commenting on, and writing on blogs. i think others do, too. blogs are a blast; a fun way to keep in touch, see pics, hear funny stories, and say silly things that are on one's mind.

so, thanks if you do read this, and big THANKS to those of you who even choose to comment and feed my ego - ha, ha!

2 comments:

Bob Thompson said...

I agree. I think that's why it's hard for me to update my blog, because I assume nobody reads. Then I saw that I was on your list, and felt touched. Well, Tal, you're on mine. I'm always happy to read your words. Write on.

kjp said...

Because I'm egotistical, I'm assuming that you're talking about me. And only me. (ha.) So thanks for my ego boost!