5/28/08

Where, oh where has my internet gone . . .

Due to some odd timing and cancellations of services, I currently do not have wireless internet readily available to me in my apartment. (I will also note that I do not have cable, either. Well, that's a lie since channels 4, 6, 8, and 13 come in nice and fuzzy.)

Upon realizing that this would be the case for the next month, I straightened up, telling myself that I do not really need internet and/or cable.

Well, kids . . . I was DEAD WRONG! What was I to do for recipes? directions? communication? apartment hunting? I do not even think I made it one week before looking into prices to get me through a month's time. They were outrageous, of course, due to installation fees. So, I want to take this opportunity to thank one of my favorite cafe's for offering free WiFi. I will be visiting daily. :-)

1 comment:

Lindsey Roth Culli said...

you can now get free wifi at Starbucks, too. http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=7861543>1=40000