4/29/08

Verdict



I try not to get addicted to television. It's a lousy waste of time.

Unfortunately, there are some shows that I just can't seem to shake . . .

. . . and Verdict with Dan Abrams is one of these such shows! I'm not that great at staying abreast of current events, especially dealing with politics. Dan Abrams, who you might know best from his coverage of the OJ Simpson trials, discusses current issues with much sarcasm and wit. His show is on MSNBC, Monday-Friday 9pm ET.

My least favorite part of shows where multiple professionals are invited to talk about a subject is when one or two decide to talk and never shut up. Well, Dan handles this much to my liking. A week ago, an idiot "professional" was asked his opinion about the newest findings in the FLDS "polygamist" story. He seriously would NOT shut up - even after Dan asked him repeatedly to do so. So, Dan said, "Turn his sound off. Just shut him up. If he won't shut up, I'll shut him up." HA!!! Go, Dan!

If you're looking for a fun way to stay up on current events and political topics, check out Verdict with Dan Abrams. If you don't laugh at least once, I'll give you a full refund. :-)

No comments: