4/8/08

Organized Creative Dreamer

Inspiration is a funny thing.

One can be inspired by a story, a movie, a song . . . Maybe someone is inspired by a friend (like the one who suggested I start this blog), a relative, a child. Perhaps inspiration comes from a moment, a sunset, or the way the sunlight hits the water.
We are inspired by occurrences of all sizes and shapes.

Regardless of how it comes, I'm eager to be inspired! Not only do I crave inspiration, but I am willing to follow it as far down the road as it takes me.


In case you haven't read The Alchemist . . . DO! I was appalled at a recent Scripture Study I attended that no one in the room had read this book! It's applicable at anytime in one's life. I feel that it is extremely applicable to my life right now. I desire to be inspired to find my dreams, but watch out when I do, because I'll be flying 100 mph to achieve them!

1 comment:

Lindsey Roth Culli said...

according to the myers-briggs assessment (and the online link you posted) my score (ENFP) makes me "an inspirer" hee hee

I'm glad you started a blog! :)