2/11/09

The truth ... revealed!

I'm stealing my sister's response to my last blog post to reveal the truth! The bold/italicized words are my additions, but Kate's pretty hilarious by herself. :) (You should check out her blog, too!)

1. False, Chocolate = Headaches
2. False, If I took your camera away you would die for sure.
3. You should be using TaxACT instead of whatever you are currently doing. And for some reason I think you paid to do H&R block. Correction: I use Taxslayer - a name quite suited for taxes. :)
4. False, you finally agree with me that teaching any-graders sucks.
5. Banana? Who's favorite flavor is banana? Oh wait... dad's. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the reds and greens.
6. False. Favorite soup... not sure on this one. I don't like hot liquids, generally; soups, coffee, tea, hot chocolate (esp: refer to #1)
7. False, You were the only girl in catholic school who boycotted skirts.
8. Mom didn't think up the name during the Rocky movie, it was on the credits of Rich Man, Poor Man. That is cheap.
9. Am Fam - BAM!
10. You love Diet Dew. Who cares about the can? I do! The new can is ridiculous!
11. False, ideal family has 14 kids. Enjoy being pregnant for 20 straight years..
12. False, I think Michelle kicked your a$$ the other night in Nertz.. multiple times.
13. False, you sleep too late.
14. False, you order strawberry lemonade at STARBUCKS.
15. Quote "I am not Betty Crocker, Deal with it."
16. False, Golf sucks. Football is the bomb!
17. Dawson's Creek, Warm Pillsbury Cookies, the Muscato's living room, heeeeeaven!
18. 18? Try minus 10!
19. False. But I wish this were true!
20. WWE? Who cares.
21. CSI or Law & Order? I say People's Court!! Law & Order, all day, everyday!
22. There was this one time when I flipped a skittle in your mouth!
23. Do you even know what eggplant is?!
24. Yes! Order extra whipped cream, since I am the one who always has to eat yours!
25. Planning ahead. Yeah, you should work on that. This is such a lie, it was probably an exposure!

Soooo...way to go, Bob, Mom, & Kate! #22 ... I cannot travel without a pop (usually Diet Dew/Diet Dr. Pepper) and skittles! Fun! Thanks for guessing!

4 comments:

First Time Blogger, Long Time Blog Stalker said...

Even though I didn't get a shout-out on your blog...just for the record, I did get it right as well. I just didn't post my answer on the blog...but in personal conversation I guessed the right one. There, I feel better getting that off my chest. I mean, roomies end up finding out ALOT about each other!

Dauvit Balfour said...

Hey! I totally guessed that... along with three or four others, but I totally guessed that. Come to think of it, that was right about when you made me stop guessing...

Talia said...

Dauvit,

Guessing correctly the 10,000-th time doesn't get you a mention. :)

Dauvit Balfour said...

:( I swear it was only like the third time... or maybe the fourth.